Gatekeepers of Destiny is a non-profit organization established in 2011 and has provided tuition assistance for students attending Faith Christian Academy. After praying for direction and the purpose of this ministry, it was revealed to us that the vision should be expanded to provide scholarships to all students desiring to attain a Christian education at the school of their choice. We strive to partner with other ministries in an effort to build His Kingdom through biblical teaching and discipleship to raise up Godly leaders for future generations. If Christ isn't allowed in our public schools, help us bring our students to Christ where He is honored and welcomed.
* To raise funds for charitable educational purposes and to provide scholarships and tuition assistance to qualified students.
* To use fiscally responsible practices to increase funds within the ministry, providing avenues for future growth of funds available and minimize the administrative and operating expenses.
* To promote community awareness and the necessity of providing a Christ centered education to students that are seeking more than what public schools are teaching and to secure a good public standing for the ministry.
* To attain Christian resources and forge relationships with corporate partners within our communities that share the same vision in order to better serve the students in need.
* To provide Christian guidance, resources and strategic planning to increase the students opportunity for life long success by offering tutoring services and personal mentors throughout the scholarship.
Whether you help through monetary donations, volunteering your time as a mentor or tutor, or promoting our ministry through word-of-mouth, thank you. We would be unable to change the lives of students in need without the help of our supporters. This ministry can only fulfill its calling through the generosity of individuals, kindly donations from companies and corporations, and the sacrificial support from churches and the body of Christ.
The students that are in our schools today will become the leaders of tomorrow. Without divine intervention from God Himself, the society we currently live in is not going to allow Christian education in our public schools. Many families we have spoken to would send their children to Christian schools if there was a way to do so financially. Our goal is to alleviate the cost of a Christ centered education by offering scholarships and tuition assistance to help ease the financial burden on the families, and to assure that schools receive 100% tuition for every student enrolled. If the schools are fully funded, the Kingdom of God can continue to advance.
Together, we can make a difference. If you feel led by the Lord to help us
continue this ministry, please consider
a monthly donation or a one time love
offering. All donations are tax deductible
and go towards helping young men and women
receive a Christian education.
Thank you and have a blessed day